now to receive all the new
Aldora Britain Records creates,
including this release
and 504 back-catalog releases,
delivered instantly to you via the Bandcamp app for iOS and Android.
Parisian band Jorg Feudenfjord become the latest addition to the Aldora Britain Records family with their undisputedly unique single 'Cauliflower Power'.
'Cauliflower Power' perfectly snapshots Jorg Feudenfjord's fresh sound, landing somewhere between the realms of dance pop, neo-psychedelia, and new wave synth. It is quirky and peculiar, but also undeniably brilliant. Jorg Feudenfjord's weird and wonderful indie pop universe is surely one that listeners will be craving to explore more fully. An exceptional offering from Paris' finest!
For fans of R. Stevie Moore, Christine and The Queens, Talking Heads, Roxy Music, and Orange Juice.
Vincent, Jorg Feudenfjord: "Early 80s pop songs ... I grew up really appreciating the colourful creativeness and weirdness of this era. Lightness, colour, electro-pop with a good sense of melody."
CAULIFLOWER POWER BOWL.
1 head of cauliflower, chopped into small florets.
1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped into small cubes.
1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
1 avocado, sliced.
1 lime, juiced.
1 tablespoon of olive oil.
1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
Salt and pepper, to taste.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Toss the cauliflower florets and sweet potato cubes in olive oil, ground cumin, salt, and pepper.
3. Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and slightly browned.
4. In a separate pan, sauté the chickpeas over medium-high heat until they are crispy and slightly browned.
5. In a large bowl, combine the roasted cauliflower and sweet potato mixture with the crispy chickpeas.
6. Squeeze the lime juice over the mixture and toss until well combined.
7. Top the bowl with sliced avocado and serve.
released April 19, 2023
Written by Israel-Jost / Tiberi / Rosa.
Vincent Israel-Jost: vocals, guitars, bass, synth.
Julien Tiberi: drums, electronic drums.
Alice Rosa: vocals.
Recorded at Studio Du Grand Tralala, Vincennes.
Mixed by Francois Tarot
Artwork by Charlie Boisson.
Released by Tom Hilton on Aldora Britain Records (ABR-460).